This post is also available in: Romanian
The Lord has been gracious to us and with your help we have been able to provide 93 school backpacks to children this school year. These backpacks went to:
- Children attending the Afterschool Program in Dumbrava, Romania
- Children from the orphanage in Ineu, Romania
- Adopted children living in Lutsk, Ukraine
- Ukrainian children settled with their families in the Aleșd area, Bihor county, Romania
- Children from an impoverished family in Șimleul Silvaniei, Romania
Your generous donations enabled us to support the education of Gypsy children, Romanian children, and Ukrainian children. Regardless of their social and economical background, these children deserve a chance at education.
Thank you for partnering with us in sharing the love of God in a practical way in our community!